Early childhood intervention
- Apraxia Kids
- The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America web site provides support and information to parents and professionals as advocates for children with apraxia, so that each child is afforded their best opportunity to develop speech.
- Healthy Start
- A national (Australian) strategy for children of parents with learning difficulties.
- A photographic flashcard library system for children with autism and language difficulties.
- Learning Links
- Provide children and young people who have difficulty learning with the skills, services and familty support to assist them in reaching their full potential.
- Move to Learn
- An eduational movement program to assist children with learning dificulties to learn and achieve at school.
End of Google links