Anthony Clarke, ASM, OAM - Paralympian
"When the Going Gets Tough,
the Tough Get Going"
Anthony's stories about his fight to lead a normal life since becoming blind, inspire audiences to deal with their own challenges.
Blinded instantly after a car accident in 1978 at the age of 17 years, with very little education, no money and a bleak future Anthony re-educated himself. He currently works part time at the Passenger Transport Board as a Project Officer, developing and implementing training programs based around the Disability Discrimination Act of 1992.
- Member of the Athlete Ambassadors Program based at the South Australian Sports Institute
- Official torch bearer for the Sydney 2000 Olympic torch relay
- Current Paralympic and Duel World Vision Impaired Champion
- Published autobiography and motivational book "Achieving the Impossible"
- Judo Gold Medallist at Atlanta Paralympics 1996
- Personal Development
Anthony is a member of the National Speakers Association of Australia and can be contacted by phone or email for speaking engagements on:
- Home: 08 8261 3715
- Work: 08 8261 3715
- Mobile: 0411 050 595
- Email: email@example.com
End of Google links