Kia Grand Carnival (self-drive, wheelchair) Ghost Ad
2014 model. Low kms, wheelchair accessible, self-drive, available now. Exc cond.
*** Holding Deposit Has Been Paid by Buyer ***
Kia Grand Carnival (self-drive, wheelchair)
- Avoid the lengthy wait of modifying your vehicle for wheelchair access.
- This well-maintained and unique car with low km is in excellent condition, great to drive and available now.
- It has a 3.5-litre engine and 202.0kW of power!
- At the push of a button, open the car's tailgate, and the ramp comes down automatically.
- The wheelchair user enters, and the chair locks into the Freedom Dock. Transfer with ease to the driver's seat, which moves backwards and forwards, swivels, and up and down.
- Position yourself comfortably at the steering wheel fitted with removable spinner knob and push/pull hand controls.
- Providing enormous flexibility, this car can also be driven conventionally by non-wheelchair users with existing floor pedals (accelerator pedal flips out of the way).
- Accessibility Features:
- The car was modified by Freedom Motors in 2016.
- Rear ramp (electric, 2 remotes available).
- Freedom Dock to secure the wheelchair (Freedom Dock eliminates the need to use wheelchair restraints and has built-in safety features, with push-button release and audible sounds).
- *See note at end of ad re Powerchair*
- Driver’s seat moves back and forward, up and down and swivels via electric switches, enabling wheelchair users to transfer to the driver’s seat and drive, maintaining independence.
- Push/Pull hand control operates the accelerator and brake.
- Spinner knob (removable) on the steering wheel to turn the wheel and operate indicators.
- Nonwheelchair users can drive the car as normal (i.e., using existing brakes and accelerator pedals).
- Four restraints are available to secure the chair further and enable the seatbelt to be fastened if the wheelchair user stays in their wheelchair.
- Other Features:
- Professionally retrofitted with sound deadener insulation to soften the louder cabin noise that eventuates after wheelchair modifications.
- Cruise control.
- Bluetooth functionality and USB audio input.
- Front & rear power windows.
- Air conditioning and power steering.
- Full-service history.
- Seats 3 people plus one wheelchair user OR if wheelchair user transfers to driver’s seat, then there’s room for 2 passengers.
- Potential for a bench seat to be fitted at the very back of the vehicle, behind wheelchair space (subject to your own confirmation with the car modification company).
- ABS brakes and Reversing camera.
- Build Date 04/2014, Compliance Date 03/2015.
- The seller also separately selling a Quantum Q6 Edge 3.0 Power Chair with iLevel Seat Lift.
- The Power Chair locks into the Freedom Dock fitted to the car. See separate ad.
- The Car and Power Chair could be sold as a package, price negotiable.
Rego or VIN:: VIN KNAMH817ME6593649
Odometer (km's):: 49,915
Seats:: 3 + wheelchair passenger
Motor dealer license number:: ---
Advert ID: 3550
Created date: 01-09-2023